Sorry, the website is under construction!
Please, contact us: +995 32 2 94 22 70; 2 94 22 46; firstname.lastname@example.org
The project "Strengthening Civil Society"
The Training Center of Justice of Georgia from July 1 to September 30 in 33 villages of Georgia is starting to conduct free training.
The training will be conducted in public centers and will focus on:
1. Justice and Human Rights
2. Constitutional bodies and local self-government system
3. Basic concepts of Property rights, corporate and tax law
4. What is the EU?
5. What is discrimination?
6. Effective communication Conflict Management
7. Time management
8. Project Management
9. Writing Project.
Anyone can participate in the project, who will be registered from June 18 to July 1 and will meet the following requirements:
- Is from the village, where the center is located, nearby rural residents will have the opportunity to attend the training;
- Is from18 to 65 years old;
- wants to get information about their civic rights and responsibilities;
- is interested in the development of social skills;